Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

V

November 13th, 2015 03:00

Dell E5450 PXE Boot Issues - SCCM

Hello,

I am trying to image Dell Latitude E5450 laptops via SCCM but its rebooting just at preparing network connections window. I know this should be related to Drivers. So, have integrated network drivers from Dell CAB files as well as from the Intel Support website.

However, strangely this is still the same and rebooting at the same spot. I had made sure to update the boot image on the DP server but for some reasons, this doesn't work at all.

As was checked locally on the system. It has the network card Intel(R) Ethernet Connection I218-LM but my Boot Image have the latest version of Intel(R) Ethernet Connection I217-LM integrated already. I tried but could not find I218-LM driver anywhere as the official page redirected to the latest version of I217-LM only.

Have found some links on the web for PXE issues with the same model but none seem to resolve the error as all of them pointed to the Intel Network drivers which I had integrated from some time now.

Are there any conflicts for PXE boot using SCCM for these set of Dell models as none of the drivers seems to work.

Where could I find the Intel(R) Ethernet Connection I218-LM drivers ?

16 Posts

November 15th, 2015 06:00

Hello vikram,

Could you please provide more details on which os you are trying to deploy and the cab name,architecture,winpe cab used for deployment and sccm setup details, it will help us to work on the issue.

Thanks,

Hema

No Events found!