Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 26th, 2015 09:00

Latitude E5550 Installing Devices Pause

I'm having some weirdness with our TS and some new Dell Latitude E5550s we got recently. I'm using the latest driver pack for Windows 7 (A12) in our SCCM 2012 R2 environment. I have all the drivers imported from that CAB and it is applied during the TS specifically for that model through a Driver Package. But I have also tried just TSing an E5550 with auto-apply, but am seeing the same thing.

Basically it gets to "Setup is installing devices" and starting at 65%, it will increase a percentage point ever 10 minutes or so. Eventually it will reach 100%, and continue on the TS. The TS will finish just fine.
I have already tried removing all the drivers and re-importing. In the past when I have run into something like this, updating any out of date drivers to the newest version usually resolved this kind of problem. Unfortunately, the A12 pack already has the newest drivers. 
Has anyone else seen this? (the pausing and incrementing every 10 minutes) It seems to be happening on all of our E6 family laptops.
I tried replaced the Intel driver off Intels sight as someone suggest also with no luck.  I also have KDMF 1.1 injected into the image.
Thanks
No Responses!
No Events found!