Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 13th, 2011 13:00

Nvidia driver e6420 sccm, windows 7 x64 fails unattended

The newest driver pack for e6420 windows7 x64 does not work to install unattended in sccm using the driver pack from dell site.
Also tried to import the standalone driver but no luck only running the video as a package seems to solve the problem.
Driver pack for xp works fine and installs correct unattended.
Any ideas on how it can be solved or if anything is missing?

August 16th, 2011 16:00

Unfortunately I believe the issue is NVIDIA's to fix. Drivers downloaded directly from NVIDIA exhibit the same behavior.

1.1K Posts

August 18th, 2011 10:00

Nvidia has provided a new driver which successfully addressed the issue with deploying with ConfigMgr OSD. It's going through final testing now and should be available in an updated CAB in a few weeks. I'll post an exact date when I have it. I don't believe that the driver will be posted to support.dell.com. It will only be available in the updated CAB.

August 23rd, 2011 21:00

Does it fix the issue on all NVIDIA GPUs? GeForce, NVS, Quadro, Quadro NVS...on desktop and mobile?

1.1K Posts

August 29th, 2011 23:00

Driver cabs with new Nvidia drivers are available today. Only for the E6420 and E6520 at the moment.

http://www.delltechcenter.com/page/Dell+Business+Client+Operating+System+Deployment+-+The+.CAB+Files

No Events found!