Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

June 16th, 2009 01:00

Account Upgrade

Hi, We have an EMC CX3-20 (S/N # CK 200071600595), already registered on the powerlink site. We need to access manuals, configuration guides, drivers and best practices. I'm presuming this is currently unavailable for a lite user. I've sent several requests for account upgrade but haven't been successful. The last I heard from EMC support was that the unit was shipped to EMIRATES COMPUTERS, who happen to be the suppliers that we purchased the unit from. Can someone please assist/direct me to the concerned person. Thank you

2 Intern

• 

5.7K Posts

June 16th, 2009 02:00

Your CE (the one who installed the Clariion) should register the Clariion as being installed and set up. After that it's not "shipped" anymore. I'd contact your supplier (CE) about this. He should know how to do all the registration work for you.

CE's receive the proper training from EMC how to install and register new installs.

2 Intern

• 

305 Posts

June 16th, 2009 14:00

I've started the process of tracking this down from here but RRR is correct - ask the person who has supplied it to sort it out and make sure that you are registered as the owner - it's likely to be faster.
Julie
Forums admin
No Events found!