Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

AN

October 10th, 2012 07:00

Error in login/validate email powerlink

Recebi o email de confirmação, cliquei no link correto e foi feita a validação do email. MAS, CONTINUO COM O MESMO PROBLEMA !!!! Estou precisando com urgência de realizar treinamentos que a própria EMC cobra, porém não possuo acesso ao Powerlink.

Já me deparei com erro 500 no site de vocês, e com validações incorretas. Enviei diversos emails ao powerlink@emc.com porém recebo apenas um email automático, SEM NENHUMA RESPOSTA do suporte !! Creio que receberei novamente apenas um email automático sem a resposta de uma pessoa que possa solucionar meu problema. Já possuo no mínimo uns 4 ID's de solicitações no suporte de vocês.

Aguardo.

In english:

I received the confirmation email, clicked on the link was made and correct validation email. BUT CONTINUED WITH THE SAME PROBLEM!! I urgently need to realize that the training itself EMC snake, but I do not have access to Powerlink.

Have you come across error 500 on site of you, and validations incorrect. I sent several emails to powerlink@emc.com but only get an automated email WITHOUT ANY RESPONSE support! I believe I will receive an automated email again only without the response of a person who can solve my problem. I already have at least a 4 ID's requests in support of you.

The last ID I received is: 3613725

I wait.

1 Attachment

No Responses!
No Events found!