Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 30th, 2003 07:00

Fate of yahoo groups and transition

To whom it may concern,

I'm curious about what the plan is for the Documentum yahoo groups. Is the thought that no one from Documentum will be responding to these anymore (i.e. you won't see Lani on the wdk yahoo lists :-)).

Also, how do you see the Documentum yahoo forums translating to the support forums? I spend most of my time in Documentum-xml yahoo group. Since this is technology implemented within the DFC, would you expect postings on that subject there (although the Developer Studio/Application Builder allows the creation of XML Application, so some questions might be posted there and of course WP questions sometimes come up around XDQL and transformations).

I would suggest that a general message be posted and put in the FAQ answering these questions and also helping people figure out what forums might be appropriate to post various questions in.

July 30th, 2003 09:00

I understand. I've been out to their site (as well as the Bluefish site). It'd just be nice to have that within this site. Also, moving forward, they won't be able to integrate to this site for a single global search capability.

July 30th, 2003 09:00

http://forums.contology.com has three linable forums that provide 'filtered' access to these newsgroups ie: no advertising.

6 Posts

July 31st, 2003 10:00

We are in the process of putting together a plan for incorporation of Yahoo content. We'll keep you posted.
No Events found!