Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 25th, 2013 06:00

Misleading banner on EMC Connect

I went to EMC Connect after a long time and saw a misleading banner.  The banner says "Urgent Care.  Product broken. Send Help! Support Forums is the right place for critical product care."

I respectfully disagree.  While the forums are a great place to get ideas, solve non-critcal issues, and see how others are using EMC products, it is not a place for "Urgent Care". Just look at the number of unanswered questions on it.  Only a few forums are highly utilized; most have little to no content. 

The right place for urgent care is EMC support, and not these forums.

1.4K Posts

January 25th, 2013 06:00

Lets just agree to disagree!

There, I responded your discussion in 14mins! Thats SLO for Severity 1 in Technical Support!

Let us know what is the issue you are facing! Post it in a right Support Forum. Be assured you will get response!

1 Rookie

• 

5.7K Posts

February 15th, 2013 03:00

Do you still face this issue? Has your question been answered? Please reward Ankit by marking his answer as being correct.

But you are right! Any forum can never be the place for critical product care.For that there's a thing called a support contract and if you face any critical issue, just open a service request with severity 1 or 2 (depending on "data unavailability" or "performance is impacted") and EMC will help you in a timely matter.

No Events found!