Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 27th, 2010 14:00

Outage this Friday evening

Hi folks,

we have an outage scheduled for Friday evening (8 pm ET/5 pm PT).  During this time, we plan to roll out the remaining points updates, and also the fix to save your preferences.

I'll have more information after we've implemented the changes.

Thanks for your patience,

Erich

2.1K Posts

January 28th, 2010 13:00

Any chance they'll be able to squeeze in the updates to the spellcheck this time while they are at it?

And while I'm at it, has there been any more discussion around updating the "joined" date for profiles to indicate the earlier join dates for those originally from the Support Forums who were already set up here?

447 Posts

January 28th, 2010 14:00

Hi Allen - sorry, but neither of those fixes made it into this round.

I'm not sure we'll have a spell-check fix before the spring, as our team is focused on some very specific work.

I can see if we can get the registration date fix in for the next scheduled outage.

Thanks for keeping us honest!

Erich

2.1K Posts

January 29th, 2010 07:00

No problem Erich,

That's what customers are for right? Oh, wait, maybe we are for making money off of *lol* But I guess that's not your division!

Honestly I was kind of expecting that answer and just figured it was a polite way of reminding you about my personal gripes. It's all in how you ask, right?

Hope everything goes well for you this weekend.

447 Posts

January 29th, 2010 20:00

Thanks Allen - it appears to have gone well.

I've been spot checking points through the UI and it appears those users we missed last time around are now up to date.

I'm also happy to see that my preferred view of Threaded is sticking .

How do things look for the rest of you?

Are all your points back to normal?

Are your preferences being remembered?

Thanks again for your patience everyone - I know it sometimes appears as if issues you report go into a black hole, but I can assure you that many people have been working to get us here today, and are going to keep working on other open issues.

Erich

No Events found!