Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 23rd, 2010 08:00

Was a change made to the Support Forums Overview page layout?

This morning my layout of the most recent activity changed to no longer display who generated the activity. Before this it would show me the discussion with folder and how long ago it was updated, and on the right side it would show me who made the update (or post). Now it doesn't show me anything on the right side.

I find this a bit frustrating when trying to follow active discussions as it isn't always easy to tell if my post was the last one or if someone else chimed in. Was this a conscious change, a bug, or something that is only affecting me?

447 Posts

March 23rd, 2010 10:00

Hi Allen,

we haven't made any changes.  In which forums are you seeing this behavior?  Some forums default to the Discussion view, and other to the Overview, so that would help us understand the scope of your issue.

Thanks,
Erich

2.1K Posts

March 23rd, 2010 11:00

This is a t the top level of the Support Forums. In the individual forums it was working as expected.

Interestingly enough I just switched back here (after being away from my desk for a while) and the "problem" is gone. I had tried refreshing. Closing and reopening the page, even restarting my browser. Nothing worked. Now it is back to normal with me not doing anything for the last hour or so.

Go figure!

No Events found!