Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 12th, 2013 13:00

Why are all new downloads locked at support.emc.com ?

Why are all new downloads locked in the support.emc.com ? Simple things like Solutions Enabler now require us to fill up request forms and wait for "up to 24 hours " ?!?!?

This is extremely frustrating - we're fully licensed for these products, what do we need the additional request process for ?

March 21st, 2013 05:00

428 Posts

I don't seen anything at all, just a long list of available versions, but no documents

428 Posts

Nope, it takes some time to repair all these small mistakes.

Thanks for the hint though, have been trying Documentum Foundation Services and Documentum Administrator, which gives a nothing at all.

Your way, we can actually get something

When I access the new downloads section for a product, you can see (at least I can) the following message:

To see additional downloads for this product, click here, or view the Documentum Download Center section for this and other options. (Note: If you are unregistered, please visit the Download Center Registration Link in the Documentum Download Center pod below, or click here, to register.

When you click on the first "click here" you go to the old subscribenet page with all the downloads.

No Events found!