Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 29th, 2013 14:00

Issues connection our FS7600

We recently purchased a FS7600 NAS appliance and we are issues joining it to our EqualLogic group.

We have 7 members (PS6110, PS6100, PS6000 (qty2), PS5000 (qty3) -- all at firmware version 6.0.2

I go thru the NAS discovery and enter in all the proper info but when it come to saving all the settings and configuring the NAS, I get the following error after clicking Finish... "No such file or directory"

And the following is recorded in our event log...

event ID 8.2.2 -- Volume CFE-fs-vol1 successfully created

event ID 8.2.2 -- Volume CFE-fs-vol2 successfully created

event ID 49.2.0 -- Successfully deleted NAS cluster

event ID 7.2.58 -- Volume CFE-fs-vol1 was not saved in the recover bin because it has no data written to it

event ID 8.2.3 -- Volume CFE-fs-vol1 successfully deleted

event ID 7.2.58 -- Volume CFE-fs-vol2 was not saved in the recover bin because it has no data written to it

event ID 8.2.3 -- Volume CFE-fs-vol2 successfully deleted

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

June 29th, 2013 16:00

I would strongly suggest you open a support case.   I would also suggest, though not related to this issue, that you upgrade all members to 6.0.5.  

From the model numbers it appears you are running a mixed 10GbE and 1GbE group. Which can be done, but must be done so with great care.  Especially when the hosts are 10GbE, or when you use 10GbE ports on a 1GbE switch to connect a 10GbE EQL array with.  Those ports are designed for that, and can result in reduced performance and stability.

Regards,

No Events found!