Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

J

June 16th, 2014 08:00

DR4000 Series Changelog

Is there somewhere I can find a link to the changelogs for past and current versions of the DR4000 Series Backup appliance? I'm quite a few revisions behind, but want to know what has been changed.

Currently, I'm on 2.1.0851.2.

The support site only shows the changelog for the current version (http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/Drivers/DriversDetails?driverId=WM9N2&fileId=3366698130&osCode=LHS64&productCode=powervault-dr4100&languageCode=EN&categoryId=DM)

3 Posts

June 27th, 2014 11:00

Anyone?  I'd like to know the cumulative changes I will be applying if I update the firmware.

• 

7.1K Posts

June 30th, 2014 06:00

Hello Jhoppe51,

If you look at the fixes & enhancements section of the download it list the changes that the firmware update fixes and any changes that were added as well. Now you will have to check all the versions of updates to see what changed in each as I am not aware of a list that has all the changes that has been done from initial release till the latest firmware.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

3 Posts

June 30th, 2014 06:00

I understand that I will need to check all the past versions, and I am OK with that.  The problem is I can't find the past versions.  There used to be links to previous versions listed in your driver updates, but it seems to not be used as often anymore.

• 

7.1K Posts

July 1st, 2014 09:00

Hello Jhoppe51,

Ok so from the current version that you are at of 2.1.0851.2 the next version that was released is version 3.0.0.2. So there isn’t any version that is in between your current version and the version that is on our website.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

No Events found!