Start a Conversation

Unsolved

SB

4 Posts

July 29th, 2020 11:00

Unable to log into Education Portal

Hi All,

I am trying to log into the Education Portal to finish my Server Competency and the page is refusing to load.

Upon clicking "Log In" I the page goes blank and tries to load for approximately 45 seconds before timing out and the URL changing to "https://education.dellemc.com/eduservice/parseSAML"

Is there currently an outage on your platform and if so can our deadline be extended to take this into account as I have set apart this evening to complete the process and if I am unable to sign in I fear I will not have enough time to complete the competency in time. 

Community Manager

• 

478 Posts

July 29th, 2020 13:00

Hello Sam,

Could you please submit your login issue to

http://emc.force.com/EducationSupport 

On Demand Learning Center -> I am having an issues with my Education Portal   

Our support team will be contacting you.

Best, Naomi

#IWork4Dell

Community Manager

• 

478 Posts

Hello again Sam,

Same link but please try

Technical Support -> I cannot launch my training

after your submission if you still have issues please send me PM.

Good luck with your quizzes!

Best, Naomi

#IWork4Dell 

Thanks. Do you know how long it will take for someone to come back to me as I need to get this sorted this evening (it's 21:30 UK time). 

@NSDame  - I have managed to log in after 30 minutes however now I am unable to take any quizzes as the page refuses to refresh. I don't believe it is a log in issue I think there is an underlying outage at the moment. Is it the same link for that as well?

Community Manager

• 

478 Posts

FYI Sam,

I sent PM to you, please check and also have you tried clear your web history cache? You might have been but if not could you please do that?

Thank you, Naomi 

#IWork4Dell

July 30th, 2020 04:00

Hi Naomi,

I am still having the issue and no one from support has reached out to me yet. As mentioned in my e-mail I believe the issue is with the platform as a whole and not just one particular course \ video.

No Events found!