Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 5th, 2012 22:00

DELL M5110 - NERO SYNC-UP.

Hi to anybody that can help i have just purchased a new Dell M5110 through a shopping channel called Q.V.C. / DELL. But nobody at Dell will reply to me ,the problem i am having is NERO SYNC-UP every time i try to connect i get a pop up on the screen from Microsoft  telling me , a problem caused the program to stop working correctly windows will close the program and notify if a solution is available , and tells me then to close the program,but it has never been fixed as yet and i have only had the laptop since 01/03/2012.

Now i am a total computer novice and i would be very glad if some one can tell me a quick fix solution to this as this came preloaded from Dell.

Regards James.:emotion-10:

4 Operator

• 

4.4K Posts

March 6th, 2012 00:00

Hi James,

Welcome to the Community.I suggest you can uninstall and reinstall the SYNC-Up  application.

If its just a preinstalled free application,you can click on the link below and go to downloads on the right hand top to reinstall the application.

dellsyncup.nero.com/.../start

Before downloading make sure you uninstall  the application and reboot the system.

Hope this helps,

Thank You

Roshan.

1 Message

May 5th, 2012 21:00

On the same above topic .NERO Sync-up

I just got a new laptop and aside from transferring pictures from my camera,mp3,e-books...what do I need sync-up for?  I keep getting warning  boxes that Nero sync-up is not working.I removed the sync-up from programs,re-booted and now I am wondering if I need this program at all

Dell laptop   Win.7

4 Operator

• 

4.4K Posts

May 8th, 2012 04:00

Hi georgia ann,

Welcome to the Community,

Nero Sync-up is a platform for sharing digital media between your PC and mobile devices, and other PCs in your home network.You don't need this application  for any other purpose.Since you had a problem and you uninstalled the application.For more information and at any point you need to use this application, you can download it from the link below:

dellsyncup.nero.com/.../start

Thank You

Roshan

1 Message

October 29th, 2012 17:00

I have the same computer I bought from dell. The very same thing is happening to me. I cannot look at ant pictures , videos , I cant download anything ! Everytime I turn my computer on that Microsoft tells me a problem has caused the pprogram to close unexpectly ! I am so tired of this ! I had a toshiba before I had this computer and never had any problems ! I wish I had never seen this computer ! I  have called Dell several tines but they cant help without a big fee !! Karen:emotion-16:

4 Operator

• 

4.4K Posts

October 30th, 2012 04:00

Hi Karen,

Welcome to the Community,

If its an issue with the application uninstalling and reinstalling the application may help fix the issue.To uninstall the application go to Programs and Features (Control Panel),select the application,click Uninstall.

Reboot the system and reinstall the application from this link below :

dellsyncup.nero.com/.../download

Note: Download the one which says "SyncUP on your PC"

Hope this helps,

Thank You

No Events found!