Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

R

June 1st, 2017 09:00

DELL XPS 13 9360 - WiFi problems

Hi,

I received a new DELL XPS 13 9360 with Win 10 for my Sales Dept. Unfortunately when I try to connect to any WiFi network I get a blue screen with this message IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE. All drivers are up to date and there is no additional software installed. When I have it connected on LAN (dock station WD15) I can connect to WiFi but when I unplug laptop from docking station and it switch to WiFi there is the same story with blue screen. Any idea how to fix this issue? Thank you in advance.  

3 Apprentice

• 

4.3K Posts

June 1st, 2017 09:00

If it is doing a real Blue Screen, it may show a driver on the bottom of the text.  If it does, let us know what it is.

When the Creator's build was installed on my 9365, it started Blue Screening for Netwtw04.sys.  It stopped for me after some upgrades.  If your system is new you may be going through that same situation.

532 Posts

June 3rd, 2017 06:00

Hi,

Welcome to our community.

You’ve reached the right department. We’ll surely try to assist you. Please refer to this Microsoft community link which has certain troubleshooting steps. Please let us know if the steps helped you resolve the issue.

June 14th, 2017 02:00

I have the same issue, same error in different situations. I have a factory installed computer, 5 days old. According to Dell driver update tool I have the latest drivers installed. So: factory installed machine with all drivers updated to latest BSOD with IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE when ever I do a hardware change. So the above "troubleshooting" does not work.

June 14th, 2017 07:00

Correction actually; I installed the wifi drivers though it wasn't necessary according to driver update page and now it works like a charm.

No Events found!