Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 9th, 2017 21:00

Driver Installation on Latitude E4300 with Windows 7 Ultimate

Hi! I recently bought a second hand Dell Latitude E4300 laptop. It comes with a pre-built Windows 7 Ultimate operating system. Drivers are not yet installed so I manually download the drivers in the Dell website and install them. I used this guide while installing the drivers. I have problems in installing some drivers. Somehow I cannot install Intel Matrix Storage Manager. I skipped this part.

My laptop runs Centrino 2 vPro. According to Wikipedia, Centrino 2 Laptops have WiMAX, I also found a driver in the support page (of my laptop). But then when I tried installing the WiMAX driver, I got an error. It says: "The software package cannot be installed on your system. The setup application will exit".

I also tried installing Embassy Security and its drivers. I tried enrolling my fingerprint. But an error ocurred: "An error ocurred fingerprint enrollment. Please try to re-enroll this fingerprint. If you continue to receive this error, please contact technical support". I tried opening Control Vault WBF and enabling Windows Biometric Framework. But whenever I enable it, it says: "Error: Could not enable WBF Interface".

I installed Latitude ON to my device, it boots up normally. But it doesn't seem to get the email from the Outlook (Outlook 2010 is installed). Also, keyboard is not working when I boot in Latitude ON. However, trackpad and touchpad works perfectly (as well as their buttons).

What should I do? Thanks in advance!

No Responses!
No Events found!