Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

Closed

91 Posts

March 2nd, 2004 10:00

Graphite swirl cover

Anybody have or seen the graphite swirl cover? I am thinking about ordering one but was looking for opinions on whether they look cool or look a little cheesy. Thanks

394 Posts

I have Graphite Swirl on my 600m and it's great although to remove it, i find it very hard unless you stick something like a table knife between the screen and the cover.

I have so many scratches on the top of my screen from knives now so keep trying longer than i did with your fingers.lol.

I usually use no quiksnap because it makes your laptop feel a little bulkier. I have the venice blue and the graphite swirl and the graphite swirl is by far the better of the two plus it has this interesting feel to it. It's more of a soft feel than the other colors which are just solid, hard plastic.

91 Posts

Thanks stu, how easy are they to install and remove. I agree with you on the brushed metal but was considering putting one on during the summer months when we do alot of camping and will be taking the laptop along.

2.2K Posts

I've seen it, its probably the best of the covers.... and looks OK, but I still prefer the standard 'brushed metal' look of the lid.

stu

2.6K Posts

March 2nd, 2004 15:00

I have the Graphite Swirl QuickSnap as well...I can take some more, closer pictures of it if you want?

91 Posts

March 2nd, 2004 16:00

Hey Matt if its not to much trouble pictures would be great. Its hard to tell much off the Dell site. Thanks

2.6K Posts

March 2nd, 2004 17:00

Check these out:

http://gallery.cowger.us/view_album.php?&set_albumName=album01

91 Posts

March 2nd, 2004 19:00

Looks really good, thanks alot Matt.

No Events found!