Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

March 28th, 2015 18:00

Inspiron n5010 videos card driver on x32 is missing

Greetings,

I've been looking for this VGA driver on the site, but all they had to give was for x64 not working on my system win 7 .

My hardware is intel vga hd card for inspiron n5010

2 Posts

April 1st, 2015 13:00

Thanks for reply Todd,

Yes, I reinstalled another 32bit version of windows 7 a week ago.

To keep you updated I solved my problem by installing " R285477 " which is a compatible driver for my hardware on 32 bit win7 I found it after some digging up the internet.

Thanks for caring,

Best regards,

Yehia

1.8K Posts

April 1st, 2015 11:00

Hello,

From what I can find on the documentation for the N5010 it was only sold, at least in the US, with 64-bit versions of Windows.  Did you purchase your system outside the US?  Did you install a new, 32-bit, version of Windows?

If the drivers that are on the support site are not installing in your system then I would recommend you run diagnostics on that system.  You can find information on the diagnostics for that model on the N5010 support pages

Please let us know if you purchased the system with 32-bit Windows installed, and from where.  Or whether you had re-installed Windows using a 32-bit copy.   If you purchased it originally with 64-bit version installed, you may want to re-install it back to that version.

Todd

1.8K Posts

April 2nd, 2015 14:00

Glad to hear that.  Let us know if you have any other questions or problems.

Todd

No Events found!