Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 17th, 2011 11:00

Insprion 1300 Won't start!!!

I have a DELL INSPRION 1300, and I was moving some of my documents and the system just stoped. 

I'd turn off my laptop by using the Power Button, and when i've tried to Start it again it won't start.

When i pres the Power Button, all i see is just a LED staying ON for about 10sec and nothing else. No cooler working, no Hard Drive workin...Nothing!

Can somebody help me here to solve this problem with my laptop!?

BR,

Pizhekk

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

January 17th, 2011 13:00

pizhekk,

Restart the computer.Press F11 at startup and run the full diagnostics. If you get an error code, post it back here.

Rick

4 Posts

January 18th, 2011 00:00

Hi Rick,

I've tried everything, but it won't start.

There's nothing on display, no CPU Cooler working, No  HDD turned on, just two LEDs that stays ON for about 10 seconds, and that's it.

I've read some posts on another forums, and what people think that's the problem it's on Power supply on Laptop.

If theres  anyway that i can fix it, please do not hesitate to Reply?

PIZHEKK

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

January 18th, 2011 09:00

PIZHEKK,

Make a new thread and in the subject line put...

two LEDs that stays ON for about 10 seconds, and that's it

I'm hoping the person that come by in the morning hours will see this and respond, he's very knowledgeable. Explain what is happening in the body of the thread.

Since you cannot get into the diagnostic program, I suspect something maybe what you're stating but this person can give you more information on it.

Rick

No Events found!