Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 16th, 2012 20:00

Laptop Charger making clicking noise

I recently came to the US and my laptop was bought in India. Today I noticed that the charger was making a faint clicking noise and I wanted to know whether I should be worried about that or not, because as far as I checked the charger should work in the US irrespective of the voltage difference between the countries. Also, I got this laptop this year itself in March.

Secondly, I don't know where to post this but this is bugging me a lot. Everytime I try to send an email to the technical support, they ask for my Service Tag number. Upon entering that number the site shows a message that my Laptop is out of warranty. How can that be when my warranty is supposed to end next year. Please let me know what to do.
Thanks.

August 17th, 2012 10:00

Hi,

I would request you to provide a few details about the issue for me to assist you better.

Please provide the model number and the service tag of the laptop.

Please add me as a friend, I am sending you a private message and once you receive it, please click on my name highlighted in blue. On the next page, click the envelope icon and provide the system’s Service Tag and contact information so I may access to your system records.

Please reply.

Thanks and Regards
Priyanka S

#iworkfordell

No Events found!