Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 21st, 2011 16:00

Need Dell Studio 1558 System recovery disc

Hi All,

My laptop got infected by virus, so i formatted whole drive, and installed new windows 7 trial version, I can not activate it bacause this copy was not provided by Dell.

and I do not have system recovery disc to install Dell activated Windows 7 Home Premium.

I had a talk with Dell Support Center, they told me to get a System recovery disc from the another laptop who has same model as yours.

So Guys, please help me out, I have Dell Studio 1558, and need system recovery disc, if you have just create an image of it and please share over the internet.

Config:

Dell Studio 1558,

Core i7 Processor

4 GB RAM,

500 GB hard disc

1 GB ATI graphics card

Windows 7 Home Premium.

If you have same model and nearby configuration, please share your system recovery disc. By any chance if I met you, I will buy you a beer or a coffee your choice.. :)

Help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Amogh.

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

January 21st, 2011 16:00

http://support.dell.com/support/topics/global.aspx/support/dellcare/en/backupcd_form

5 Posts

November 4th, 2015 04:00

Hi Amoghsa, I'm Oscar Mauricio, did you get the recovery backup? Maybe can you share it with me.

Thanks

Best regards

<ADMIN NOTE: Email id removed per privacy policy>

9 Legend

• 

16K Posts

November 4th, 2015 13:00

This is a 4 year old thread and Windows 10 TH2 will be out in .iso format likely next week. Windows 10 TH2 will accept the Windows 7 OEM product key on the COA allowing for direct clean installation.

No Events found!