Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 25th, 2017 07:00

Problem installing AMD graphics Driver

Hello,
I have a problem with my Dell laptop... I have an Inspiron 3537 with two graphics card., one intel and the other one is AMD... few days back, while i was working on my laptop., suddenly everything frezzed... So i force shut down the laptop., and when i restarted the laptop Dell logo appeared and then the screen went completely black and freezed there.... I tried to reinstall the OS, install the drivers but same problem continues... I thought there might be any hardware related issue, So I performed dell diagnostics but no hardware related issues found., Can any please tell me what could be the problem... My laptop is working fine without installing the AMD driver., But when i install AMD driver laptop freezes on restart.. and sometimes show Blue Screen of Death...Thanks for reading it...
Suman

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

October 25th, 2017 09:00

Hi suman006,

Thanks for posting.

Apologies that your system isn't working as you expected.

Since you've tried everything I would have suggested, perhaps it is a hardware issue.  You've already run the diagnostics, so please give Tech Support a call for further troubleshooting and possible resolution.  You can contact Tech Support at 1-800-624-9896 or 1-800-288-4410, or you can initiate a chat session http://dell.to/2v4snVm

No Events found!