Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 27th, 2012 20:00

Reformatted, reinstalled all Dell sftwre: Problem: when try to upgrade to IE8 or SP@, etc. I get error msg...

Reformatted, reinstalled all Dell sftwre: Problem: when try to access Internet I get the following msg

"Dynamic Link Library cannot find.... sh...dll, or any other .dll to run the updates I have downloaded from Microsoft.

I have downloaded all the network drives needed for my laptop from Dell. I have also reinstalled and even upgraded my laptop with Windows XP upgrade SP1.

I have an Inspiron 8100, GeoGo2, Pentium 4

Please help I am taking class and need to get back on the Internet.

Thanks.

3 Apprentice

• 

710 Posts

November 27th, 2012 21:00

Hi MJ-righthere,

Please install 'Service Pack 2' from the following link: http://bit.ly/KUCtJ9

I also need to check your system's specifications to suggest you with correct network drivers. I have added you as a friend. Please accept my friend request by clicking on my name highlighted in blue and then click on “Friends” tab at the top and then click on “Request to Review” and finally click on “Accept” button.

I am sending you a private message as well. Click on “Inbox” to respond to the message and provide system’s Service Tag / Express Service Code so I may access your system records and check for further course of action. You could also click on Start Conversation to send a private message.

Hope this helps. Do reply if you have any further questions. I would be glad to assist.

No Events found!