Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 11th, 2014 01:00

Windows error trying Watch live TV with TIVIZEN iplug on DELL Venue 8 pro

I have installed on my new tablet Dell Venue Pro 8 with Windows 8.1 the program for the device TIVIZEN iPlug that allows you to view the television, downloading from the web site of the manufacturer http://de.tivizen.com/iplug/index.html the correct program for windows . The program installation is successful but at the start of the executable windows gives me an error: C: \ Program Files \ Tivizen \ Tivizen.exe Unable to launch the specified application . The configuration of the application side-by-side is not correct. Refer to the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe for more information . In the application event log I find the following error: ERROR SideBySide Event ID 35 Activation context generation failed for " C: \ Program Files \ Tivizen \ Tivizen.exe.Manifest ." Error in manifest or policy file "C: \ Program Files \ Tivizen \ Microsoft.VC90.MFC.MANIFEST " , line 4. The identity of the component found in manifest does not match the identity of the component requested. The reference is Microsoft.VC90.MFC,processorArchitecture="x86",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",type="win32",version="9.0.21022.8". The definition is Microsoft.VC90.MFC , processorArchitecture = " x86" , type = " win32 " , version = " 9.0.21022.8 " . Use sxstrace.exe for detailed diagnosis . I installed the same program on a desktop PC with Windows 8.1 and everything works fine , so I think it is a specific problem of the windows 8.1 installation on my Venue Pro which is practically new . By doing a little research I think that this type of error is related to the installation of the components .Net framework . Will you help me find a solution to make the program work on my new tablet Dell Venue Pro 8 ? Thank you Mario
No Responses!
No Events found!