Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

A

February 3rd, 2016 00:00

XPS 13 9350 - battery problems

Hi,

since a few days i own a new XPS 13 9350 and i noticed two problems

first:

according to the documents it should have a 57.5 Wh battery (construction-capacity).

as measured by Battery Bar and Dell Support Assist my battery has fully charged "only" 53.5 Wh battery capacity or even a loss of capacity of 6.9% at delivery ....

second:

i fully charge my battery (= 100% charged) and turn of my XPS complete. after two days i turn it on again and battery is just 90% charged. a loss of 10% while doing nothing... :-(

same effects with your XPS13?

1.2K Posts

February 3rd, 2016 05:00

Hi,

Thank you for writing to us! So that we can assist you further kindly assist us with some more information .

*Check the system BIOS if current version of BIOS is installed on the system.

*Also check if this system's battery works on another system, if it does then system board could be faulty. 

Do send the service tag of the system via private message so that we can check the system specifications to assist you further.

Regards,

1.2K Posts

February 5th, 2016 19:00

Hi,

Thank you for writing to us! So that we can assist you further kindly assist us with some more information .

*Check the system BIOS if current version of BIOS is installed on the system.

*Also check if this system's battery works on another system, if it does then system board could be faulty.

Do send the service tag of the system via private message so that we can check the system specifications to assist you further.

Regards,

No Events found!