Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 8th, 2011 10:00

XPS 16 laptop

Does Dell have the historical record Low in customer support and technical support, or is it me? Is it possible to get someone on the phone who speaks english and does not hang up on you? If you know that number please pass it on!

• 

17K Posts

August 8th, 2011 13:00

frad1,

Thank you for using the Dell Community Forum.

I apologize for your experience with Dells phone support. If you like post your issue here on the forum. There are many talented users who can help resolve your issue. Dell Liaisons are also here to help as well.

21 Posts

August 8th, 2011 14:00

Solution to my frustration has been solved by someone in Tech Support. Using status reports on Dell.com. Wish it'd been pointed out long time ago.

21 Posts

Wish it were that simple. Tho I feel like an angry 12 yr old, this experience has been the worst customer service I've ever encountered.  Cold call Tech Support, ask for a supervisor.

My XPS 16 is at the Depot. Second visit. Two in-home repair visits. As long as Dell is trying to fix my laptop, I am gracious. But trying to find out any info about my laptop from Dell Tech Support has made me a less than happy customer.

21 Posts

And thanks for posting a reply.

No Events found!