Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

B

November 27th, 2016 10:00

issue with new dell laptop

INSPIRON 15 2 IN 1

this is my first post in this form so I hope I am in the right place. this is my first dell laptop  and I have only had it 2 weeks.  I followed the set up instructions and all went ok. the only thing I done was I removed MacAfee and installed Kaspersky 2017 security which I use and installed my hp printer. then I found out I could not use Kaspersky safe money . I am unable to log onto ebay in explorer11 using Kaspersky safe money and also unable to use the on screen keyboard in Kaspersky safe money using the touchpad .Kaspersky have now told me its a bug on dell laptops. the other issue I have got now is when I sign out on my laptop by right clicking on the windows symbol  / shutdown or sign out. click on sign out I get a blue screen it says YOUR PC RAN INTO TROUBLE YOUR PC NEEDS TO RESTART. what failed  win32kbase service stop exception. I run the dell programme to check my laptop and it said all was ok, I then used the reset windows option and still got the issue and then run sfc scannow and that found no issues.

19 Posts

November 28th, 2016 01:00

I run dell support assist today and it found a few issues with my pc I am now able to log on to ebay ok in safe money and the issue with the blue screen has been fixed. the on screen keyboard in Kaspersky safe money is still not working with the touch pad.

• 

17K Posts

November 28th, 2016 07:00

bluesriff.

You can click the link below for using the onscreen keyboard in kapersky

Using the onscreen keyboard in kapersky 2016

No Events found!