Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 18th, 2012 07:00

labtop Inspiron N5110 drivers needed

Dear All,

I found a lot of links for the drivers i want, and i don't know what the correct link i will use. Please i want the direct link for them

Please i want the Wireless Network adapter, web camera, and bluetooth drivers for Inspiron N5110 labtop.

Please send me the direct link.

Thank you very much.

4.4K Posts

May 18th, 2012 07:00

Hi mstfysn,

Welcome to the Community,

If you've reinstalled the Windows than you need to install the drivers in an order given in the link below:

support.dell.com/.../document

For installing Webcam software use the link below:

en.community.dell.com/.../19448019.aspx

And since Inspiron N5110 system is offered with an option of Wifi-Bluetooth Combo card  and also just WLAN card.I would need your system service tag number to check the configuration and get you the direct link for download.

To private message your system service tag number,accept my friend request,click my user name and click start conversation.

Please confirm which Windows Operating system (Eg.Windows 7 32 or 64 bit)  you are running and also let me know if the Webcam software got installed.

Thank You

Roshan

6 Posts

May 19th, 2012 05:00

Thank you very much for your help.

Please be informed that i sent you the required information in a private message.

Thank you...

4.4K Posts

May 19th, 2012 09:00

Hi mstfysn ,

Your system has Wireless 1702 802.11 b/g/n, BT3.0+HS card,(its a combo card) so use the link below to download the wireless card +Bluetooth driver:

www.dell.com/.../DriverFileFormats

For the Webcam use the link below:

www.dell.com/.../DriverFileFormats

Let me know if you need more help,

Thank You

Roshan

6 Posts

May 21st, 2012 09:00

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your help. Please be informed that the web camera is driver is installed successfully. And i think the driver of bluetooth is installed correctly also. But the there is a problem in Wireless driver. The icon of the wireless in the device manager has an excalimation mark.

Thank you very much.

4.4K Posts

May 22nd, 2012 04:00

If your system has the wireless card which it came with,than the wireless card driver which is posted in my previous post,is the correct driver.If the system is able to go online hardwired (using Ethernet cable),get online right click on the wireless card on device manager and click update driver.

If that does not work try uninstalling and reinstalling the driver again.

If you haven't installed the drivers in the correct  order as given in the link on my first post than you may have problems installing some of the drivers.

1 Message

June 2nd, 2012 00:00

Hi

I ve bought Dell inspiron N5110 in turkey. OS installed was windows 7 home premium 64 bit in turkish language ..I want to install english version of windows 7 so I need the drivers in english for this model. where can i download those drivers. my service tag no is

1 Rookie

• 

87.5K Posts

June 2nd, 2012 04:00

You first need to purchase an English-language version of Windows.

No Events found!