Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 6th, 2011 23:00

m14x gaming resolution trouble

i own m14x laptop with its screen resolution of 1366x768. when i play games in my external monitor with highest resolution of 1920x1080, it runs very well.... but, now after playing the game in my external monitor, if i try to play that game without plugging in the monitor just in my laptop, then the game fails to load..... to make the game work in my laptop again, i have to plugin the monitor and then open the game and change the resolution of the game to something the laptop screen can support.... other than this i cannot make the game work in laptop..... so, i was wondering if this is how it is, or there is something i can do to take care of it..... any suggestions wud be highly appreciated....

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

August 7th, 2011 04:00

Change the resolution back before you close out of the game and disconnect the external monitor.

3 Posts

well, i have Metro 2033 and NFS Hot pursuit 2010 installed and both acts the same way.....

i wonder am i the only one having this problem??

3 Posts

That's the only thing i can do right now, but i m hoping i can get some better solutions...... :-)

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

Is it everything that behaves this way (indicating a problem with the system itself) or just that game (or a couple of games)?

If it's just that game or a few games, contact the publisher of the games -- the problem is with the game, not the system.

No Events found!