Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 30th, 2011 20:00

very disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just bought a new 14" dell inspiron (less than a month ago) and I now cannot connect to the internet wirelessly. I set up the wireless connection when I received and connected just fine and my other laptop connects just fine. My virus subscription shows it has expired, but yet I purchased a 15 month subscription. Now for the good part! I called Dell and they said no problem just give them $169 for software support and they will be happy to fix. They said it was most likely a virus that if left alone was just going to get worse. I have purchased 4 other Dell computers and when I have had a problem in the past I called tech support and it was handled free of charge especially within the first few months. Tech support was extremely rude from 2 different people!!!! I downloaded malware bytes on a different computer and than ran on the new computer to no avail. I removed the wireless connection and tried reconfiguring....no luck. I am just frustrated that I have had less than a month and they want me to spend more money! Any suggestions?

4 Operator

• 

11.1K Posts

March 31st, 2011 07:00

I set up the wireless connection when I received and connected just fine.

It worked until you messed it up which you have admitted.

YOUR problem.

3 Posts

March 31st, 2011 17:00

And I messed it up how???? I admitted to nothing.

4 Operator

• 

11.1K Posts

March 31st, 2011 18:00

By visiting questionable sites and infecting yourself with malware.

No Events found!