Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

March 6th, 2021 18:00

Fans G5000

Just yesterday I was able to control the fan speeds on my computer. but now it is controlled by the motherboard. that is what I was told by support they said its good at knowing so it reduces noise. I don't care about noise and would like to keep it as cool as possible. Any help?

March 6th, 2021 20:00

Hello, 

To ensure that the fans are running 100%. You can create or modify an existing thermal plan in the AWCC, then choose to Offset the fan speeds to the desired speed (in percentage) , you can do this for both the side fan and the GPU fan. 

More importantly, you have to select power plan in the AWCC to high performance as well. 

Regards,

Aniketh S

• 

25.7K Posts

Thank you! We have received the required details. We will work towards a resolution. In the meantime, you may also receive assistance or suggestions from the community members.

10 Posts

You should be able to install the Alienware Control Panel in order to control the fans.  AWCC lets you set custom fan curves, or you can use the built in presets.  You can also control the LED lights if your PC came equipped with them.   

-Luis

No Events found!