Start a Conversation

Unsolved

D

1 Message

January 17th, 2019 19:00

Inspiron 2330 AIO, format HDD

So I need to reformat my hard drive and do a clean install of win 10.

What is the best way to get it to actually have it reformat the HD and clean install from the USB win 10 ?

I have already told it to boot up from the win 10 usb flash drive, but never asks me if that I want to do a "reformat" of the hard drive and fresh install of win 10. 

39 Posts

January 17th, 2019 20:00

Hello, If you burn the system U disk, you can try to install the system, restart the computer and hit F12 repeatedly, select the USB1 option under UEFI, follow the prompt to upgrade or customize the option, you can choose custom, then you can watch To the disk option, select the disk you need to format, select it after formatting, if you have not selected the disk format, it is recommended that you try to re-burn it once with the following link, then install it again, Win10 image download link: https ://www.microsoft.com/zh-cn/software-download/windows10, when selecting the system version, remove the option to use this computer for the recommended option, manually select Windows10 Home version 64 bit.

4 Operator

• 

20.1K Posts

January 18th, 2019 06:00

You have to select Custom install and then choose to delete the windows partition Then install windows on the unallocated partition. Windows will format and install.

No Events found!