Start a Conversation

Unsolved

K

6 Posts

October 3rd, 2022 21:00

After restarting laptop it won't boot to windows it shows stop code and gets stuck in loop

After restarting my laptop 

It was stuck on manufacture logo(i.e. Dell logo for a long time)

After that it started showing preparing automatic repair 

then after almost 5mins it showed a stop code 

Then it restarted and again same process happened and showed some other stop code both of the stopcodes were. 

Driver power state failure and  driver PNP watchdog 

and like that it was stuck in a loop 

I tried to search in YouTube any of those solutions won't work 

I tried to run diagnostics nothing was wrong

Bios was also ok 

And i was unable to access winre environment

Pls help to recover my laptop 

Also here the link for the video of the laptop stucking in loop 

https://youtu.be/T3uWEGTqeV0 

4 Operator

• 

4K Posts

October 4th, 2022 03:00

Go to “Troubleshoot -> Advanced options -> Startup Repair.” When you click “Startup Repair,” Windows will restart and scan your PC for any system files it can fix. (Microsoft account authentication may be required.) If it finds a problem, it will automatically fix it.

6 Posts

October 4th, 2022 04:00

No actually it won't work cuz my laptop isn't able to access the windows recovery environment so i can't go to troubleshoot option 

For that i even tried to fresh install windows by flash drive it also did not work

6 Posts

October 4th, 2022 06:00

No that also didn't work i tried each and every possible solution I'd get on YouTube to get into winre but any of them did not work 

2 Intern

• 

223 Posts

Hi

Try ............

You do not need all TEN, just 3 or 4.

You dont need all TEN.

Windows ISO and HBCD ISO should suffice.

I assume because you are posting and watching youtube you have some resources.

8 Posts

When Windows restarts, hold down the power button for 10 seconds to turn off your device that get you to WinRE mode.

Then choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart > Advanced Options > Startup Settings

When you restart start Win in Safe mode. Then watch the problems and post it here. Most of all driver incompatibility issue

6 Posts

October 5th, 2022 00:00

Hi thanks for this 

I tried to burn the iso of windows in pendrive by recovery media creation tool 

It didn't work 

And once I did burn iso in usb by using Rufus 

So this ventoy software burns iso into pendrive or what? 

6 Posts

October 5th, 2022 07:00

I tried to do that but after booting it shows windows logo and then after a long time it shows me this stop codeIMG_20221005_190945_222.jpg

1 Rookie

• 

28 Posts

October 20th, 2022 04:00

Good day, did you manage to fix this fault ? 

Does it have a SSD or a normal HDD installed, if a normal HDD can you hear the drive reading the same thing over and over as if the drive is in a loop ? If so I would advice to switch of because it can be you drive that is busy failing and would advise to get the drive tested for SMART errors before any type of repairs.

6 Posts

October 20th, 2022 09:00

Hi 

There is no sound like that actually and hdd is working good i also tried installing ssd but it won't work 

Do you have any other solution? 

Thanks for reply ! 

2 Posts

January 4th, 2024 02:37

Hello, to share with you that I managed to solve the problem since my PC 
still restarted, it did not allow me to install and it gave me the error. DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG So it is easy to remove all the peripherals connected to the motherboard,
keyboard membrane and touch pad as well as the network card and connect a USB for the mouse
and thus let it format. Once formatted, connect the membranes again and go to the Dell page.
install everything about the detector and it will flash the bios, it will restart and it will be working again

1 Rookie

• 

1 Message

July 31st, 2024 05:23

hi i have same issue with precision during driver up date it got stucked and restarted in blue screen, driver pnp watchdog error. tried replaceing nvme, memory but the problem is its not even allowing me to boot from usb also. what i noticed is usb power goes off after few second. when i select usb boot drive its starts reading from usb usb light starts blinking stops then blinkfour or five times then never blinks then about 3-5min blue screen appears.   diagnostic says everything is ok. any one has solution let me know <Private data removed from public view. DELL-Admin> i was updating as my touch pad stopped working. 12c hid error.

(edited)

No Events found!