Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

January 13th, 2021 01:00

Alienware command center 777MHZ DRAM and 777GHZ CPU frequency on DELL G5 SE 2020

777MHZ.png

Hello, I can't figure out what's causing this, i read in another post, saying that this issue caused by McAfee, but i don't have McAfee installed, can anybody help me find a solution? thanks

54 Posts

January 14th, 2021 05:00

You Have to un-install AWCC, and AWOC.

Then go back and re-install the older versions from july. these work okay

the versions starting around the end of november/beginning of December do not work in my testing (including not having game-shift options for fan control)

If you let the older version from july, self update to the current (january) versions they seem to work fine, but the UI is terribly slow and laggy. It may take 30 seconds after the window appears before the loading circle clears and you have access to the UI when you first launch it.

4 Posts

January 13th, 2021 20:00

finally i can respond to private message, apparently it doesn't work in mozilla firefox

• 

25.7K Posts

We tried reaching you on a private message asking for the Service Tag but did not receive a response. Please feel free to reply to the private message whenever you are available.

4 Posts

Hi, i can't submit the response, due to no button appear to submit response in private message

4 Posts

January 14th, 2021 16:00

yeah, after i post, moderator contacted me, and after testing several method, we came to same solution, thanks

No Events found!