Start a Conversation

Unsolved

S

5 Posts

March 5th, 2019 06:00

Application has been blocked from accessing graphicshardware

Hi i m using inspiron 5379 and recently i m facing the problem "application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware" when i m using firefox.Untitled.png Help needed.

9.4K Posts

March 5th, 2019 08:00

Hi shanks2222,

Thanks for posting.  Apologies that your system is not performing as expected.

Have you run a systems diagnostics yet?  Please run Dell SupportAssist, make a note of any error messages and post back.  If there are no error messages then this may be a software or driver issue.

If you still require assistance and the system is under warranty, you may contact me privately. Be sure to include your personal information (name, address, telephone, email) and your computer's service tag number in your message. Thanks.

If there is no warranty, then you could contact our Out of Warranty team to get a quote for a paid service request. 

2 Posts

June 30th, 2019 10:00

Hi i have the same problem as the other person "application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware" I did a full test and diagnostic of my PC and there was NO error what so ever, all the tests passed. Ive found your reply to another person regarding the same issue to contact you privately if I require further assistance. I am not sure how to sort this issue at this point. I have a full warranty until 29.01.2020 my email is: my service tag is: What's next? Please help Thank You Leszek Jankiewicz

• 

16.7K Posts

July 1st, 2019 07:00

luxor3,

Click the link below for resolving the error.

Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware in Windows 10

No Events found!