Inspiron

Last reply by 07-18-2022 Solved
Start a Discussion
2 Bronze
2 Bronze

Built-in Camera is not functional in Inspiron 7706 2n1

I bought this laptop 2 months ago and I was in love with it. Suddenly its camera has stopped working. Now it turns On / Off automatically. I've been very uncomfortable with it.  

Any solution???

Thanks

Erum

Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions

Issue Resolved-antivirus disabled for webcam,updated webcam drivers, uninstalled reinstalled webcam drivers, enabled webcam in bios, Reinstalled Support Assist.

Find your Service Tag

If still under warranty, click the "Get help now" icon on the right to start a live chat session. Currently only available in the USA.

View solution in original post

Replies (4)

We tried reaching you on a private message asking for the Service Tag number to ascertain the warranty but did not receive a response. Please feel free to reply to the private message whenever you are available.

Social Media Support

#IWork4Dell
Find your Service Tag

If still under warranty, click the "Get help now" icon on the right to start a live chat session. Currently only available in the USA.

5 Tungsten

Make sure the camera is enabled in the BIOS of your Dell notebook. Restart or power on the computer. When you see the Dell logo during POST, press the F2 key once a second to enter the System Setup. NOTE: When the computer boots into Windows, restart the computer and try again.

Issue Resolved-antivirus disabled for webcam,updated webcam drivers, uninstalled reinstalled webcam drivers, enabled webcam in bios, Reinstalled Support Assist.

Find your Service Tag

Hello, earlier the Camera was starting working fine but when I used it with Zoom it started glitching and now it turned off completely. 

The same thing happened earlier. Solely the Camera (as an app) was working fine but when I used it with Zoom it gave me issue and ultimately giving me the Erro "We can't find your Camera"

Please resolve the issue as it is causing me huge frustration because of my continous meeting with my colleagues and I am unable to attend it with videos.

Regards, 

Erum

Latest Solutions
Top Contributor