Start a Conversation

Unsolved

WP

1 Rookie

• 

3 Posts

December 14th, 2019 15:00

Calcuator button configuration?

My Inspiron 5584 has a calculator button that I'd like to remap from the Windows Calculator to something else. Can that be done?

1 Message

March 26th, 2020 09:00

replying for the bump. my coworker constantly hits the calc button instead of where the delete button was on alder laptop so he'd like to remap that to a delete button.

1 Rookie

• 

2 Posts

November 19th, 2021 12:00

Same here. I'd actually like to remap all 3 calculator keys. These can easily be remapped to other keys, but I'd like to map them to apps. Probably unlikely but I was hoping to at least change the calculator button, since that one already opens a program.

1 Rookie

• 

2 Posts

November 19th, 2021 12:00

You can use a keyboard mapper like Windows Power Toys to remap a key to another function https://github.com/microsoft/PowerToys/releases/

1 Message

March 24th, 2024 15:47

This keyboard layout is absolutely horrible and stupid. There's a CE button that cannot be remaped because it's actually a duplicate of the delete key. If i remap it it changes both. Wouldn't it have been better to put "/CE" on the label of the delete key instead? Same problem for the +/- button. It's a duplicate of the F9 key. I don't need two F9 keys on the same laptop.

1 Rookie

• 

2 Posts

April 21st, 2024 13:03

@VRMB​ ho voluto provare un DELL per la fama di grandi computer ma sono stato molto deluso

No Events found!