Start a Conversation

Unsolved

C

2 Posts

May 29th, 2022 11:00

Dell G15 5*** Series Problems

Hi,

A lot of Turkish Dell G15 users are having problem with the device and I'd like to help raise their voice. Here are some of the problems they face:

• The G Shift feature doesn't work at all. On the contrary, it throttles the device.
  • The driver called Command Center has already been designed for Alienware devices and it asks for a pin code because there are constant updates.
  • If you have a model with a white light keyboard, even the application itself gives the error "This device is not compatible with this driver".

As another mistake, there are OC and sound drivers. The device always thinks it is not installed. And it keeps saying install those drivers. Notifications come while playing games and if you're focused it messes up all the focus.

And on top of all that, there's Dell support assist. It is used to install drivers and stress test the device. The stress test parts works just fine. But the application installs the old drivers in the driver installation section. Especially BIOS updates are old versions.

The chargers of devices with Intel processors are also terrible. The bottom of the blue light is bent and the inside of the cable is visible. This is why the colored cables in the visible place are damaged and deteriorated. One of my acquaintances also broke down because of this. Mine is also about to break.

Moreover, the charger for this device is not cheap.

If you say what the service says, all they do is direct. They lead to nonsense places and those numbers also redirect. So the vicious cycle begins.

I wanted to spill my guts on this. I also turned it on so that this still recommended device is not recommended. Please do not recommend these devices before these problems are resolved if you do not want people to buy problematic products.

I wanted to pour my heart out on this subject and I opened the subject so that this device is still not recommended. Please do not recommend these devices before these problems are resolved if you do not want people to buy problematic products.

May 29th, 2022 14:00

Thank you for making our voices heard

May 31st, 2022 02:00

Ive been asked for the service tag and here it is: 

• 

25.1K Posts

June 1st, 2022 01:00

Hi, We haven’t heard from you. You could get back to us with an update when you’re ready, and one of our experts will assist you further.

No Events found!