Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

November 2nd, 2020 04:00

Dell G3 3590 Wi-Fi doesn't work

Just like the title, The wi-fi icon doesn't appear anymore and while the Bluetooth still function as usual so I think the problem doesn't lies with the chipset because they share the same chipset and same driver.

Tried to update/uninstall and update the driver from the Drivers & Downloads but nothing seems to work. My Bios version is 1.11.1 ( the latest one) .

Please help me as I need it to study

3 Posts

November 8th, 2020 15:00

After a lot of reboots and diagnostic, the wifi returned to its normal stat. Thanks for the support for their help and suggestions! 

• 

25.7K Posts

November 2nd, 2020 04:00

Thank you! We have received the required details. We will work towards a resolution via private messages to ensure the security of your information. In the meanwhile, you may receive assistance or suggestions from the community members as well.

• 

25.7K Posts

November 8th, 2020 15:00

Thank you for the confirmation.

Adding to this, I wanted to also share some more information that can help you in the future.

Here's our official YouTube channel, that has videos with troubleshooting steps for most of the issues.

https://dell.to/2SUjvwF

If you come across any concern in the future, you could just browse for a video and follow the steps.

No Events found!