Start a Conversation

Unsolved

X

2 Posts

May 10th, 2020 19:00

Dell G7 15 7588 Camera not working

I dont know how this happened, I just noticed that my camera is not working. 

The driver for the Camera is not in the Device manager, even the imaging devices is not in there. 
The error code is down below.

Device manager.PNGCamera not working.PNG

1 Message

May 10th, 2020 21:00

My webcam quit working! At the point when I originally got the PC the webcam was working superbly. My PC is the Dell Inspiron N5010 LiteBlue.

7 Posts

June 19th, 2020 17:00

Happened to me too! I still haven't figured out a solution. I found that the camera cable was unplugged on the motherboard, but after plugging it in, absolutely nothing changed. I will try booting to linux to see if it can see the webcam or not.

1 Message

December 30th, 2020 20:00

the same issue happened to me can someone help me to solve this issue? dell is charging 4999 rs for this problem 

1 Message

February 4th, 2021 03:00

Verify BIOS if it's enable.

1 Message

March 4th, 2021 06:00

Same issue - how do we resolve?

1 Message

April 5th, 2021 18:00

After a recent windows 10 update my integrated webcam stopped working and I couldn't stream my camera video in zoom calls. The camera wouldn't even show up as a camera in device manager. I had an "Unknown USB device" listed instead. I tried everything above and nothing worked. What finally worked for me was disabling the fast startup option. Follow these instructions:

1) Press "Windows + R" key, type "control" in the box and press enter.

2) on the right, change your view to "Large Icons" 

3) Select the battery icon that is listed as "Power Options" 

4) On the left hand side, select "Choose what the power buttons do"

5) At the top, click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable"

6) Look under "Shutdown settings"

7) IMPORTANT: Make sure that the box next to "Turn on fast startup (recommended)" is unchecked. Mine was checked and was causing my camera problem. 

Click save changes and reboot the computer. 

No Events found!