Start a Conversation

Unsolved

N

1 Message

November 7th, 2019 10:00

Dell Inspiron 3537 Audio Issue.

Hi Dell Team,

After 2 Weeks of frustration am finally at the doors of dell seeking help. This might by lengthy so please bear with it.

2 Weeks Ago:

My Dell Inspiron suddenly started turning off by itself. Until 5 to 10 minutes the system wont even turn on also if it turns on it would turn off again. Thought the battery would be the issue so i ran diagnostics to be sure and it showed all the hardware are fine. As a commoner i installed fresh windows 8.1 OS from USB created using ISO image downloaded from the Microsoft site (First time since the laptop has been purchased)

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows8ISO

The issue of system often shutting down was resolved. I deleted all the partitions including some reserved partitions during the installation Created a fresh partition and installed windows on it and everything went fine.

1) Installed Wifi Driver and connected to internet.

2) Installed Kaspersky Antivirus and runs like charm.

3) My laptop runs like knife through butter.

Nightmare Begins:

Now coming to the audio part it was running native windows driver and no sound was heard. From that day till this moment i have tried all the driver software such as IObit Driver Booster and compatible drivers from several sites. All of them installing the latest Realtek drivers and the problem still persists. 

Could this be a hardware issue ?

Thought so and googled it and tried Jim coates solution mentioned in the thread.

https://www.dell.com/community/Laptops-General-Read-Only/My-Dell-inspiron-3537-laptop-s-speaker-gone-silent/td-p/4250609.

During Diagnostics i was clearly able to hear the beep sounds and 8 tone note sound clearly at high decibels so its not a hardware issue.

2 Types of issues:

With Native Driver 6.3.9600.16384 am able to hear 5% of sound at 100% volume via speakers and headsets as well.

With Latest Realtek drivers no sound at all. Also the new realtek driver come with dell waves max audio.

Please Guide me through this issue.

Regards

Nirmal.

No Responses!
No Events found!