Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

April 8th, 2020 03:00

Dell Inspiron N5110 Display Driver Not Working?

Hi all. Need your help please. I have Dell Inspiron N5110. My laptop is  hard with 6GB RAM and its fast and working perfectly on Windowns 7 64bit. I upgraded to Windows 10 and system was installed normally but when i installed latest display driver screen is black. I removed display driver and and system worked normal. I tried 2 different Windows 10 but same problem. What is solution? Can you give me advices? What can i do? Thanks. 

2 Posts

April 8th, 2020 06:00

Many thanks for your reply. I just fixed it. I installed latest BIOS driver and it fixed automatically. Now i installed Windows 10 again and display driver works fine. Thanks again

7 Technologist

• 

12.1K Posts

April 8th, 2020 06:00

Which driver did you install and where did you download it from? Also which GPU does your system have?

April 22nd, 2021 23:00

Hi all. Need your help please. I have Dell Inspiron N5110. My laptop is  hard with 8GB RAM and its fast and working perfectly on Windowns 7 64bit. I upgraded to Windows 10 and system was installed normally but when i installed latest display driver screen is black. I removed display driver and and system worked normal. I tried 2 different Windows 10 but same problem. What is solution? Can you give me advices? What can i do? Thanks. 

7 Technologist

• 

12.1K Posts

February 17th, 2023 08:00

Happy to see it all worked out!

15 Posts

March 22nd, 2023 18:00

Tip from someone here that Vostro 3350 or vostro 3550 display drivers worked for a windows 10 32 bit install he needed. Got stuck with updating the bios to latest version reinstalling windows 10 64 bit (some said from 7 others directly from 10 again). Did not try the 7, but only from 10, but no luck. Gave the vostro's a try, 64 bit in my case, and from 3350 one seems to do the trick. So far, not tried heavy programs, and video or anything (also long story) , can adjust resolution, colour e.t.c. for now, seems to run smoothly.  Next is about something else

For someone doing the bios update without battery, using tips on here, doing it with forceit command and bootable usb stick with cmd prompt, some reason first it didn't work, later downloaded file again, thought had wrong version, same name though seemed, did exactly the same as before, now some reason it did work, chance could be, did not fiddle with the name, not sure i did before, and changed it back, which somehow could disrupt something maybe, only thing i could think a possibility, but can not be sure, maybe tip of some use.  Thanks for letting me be able to use the forum, wanted to do some thumbs up here and there,  couldn't find topics any more.

No Events found!