Start a Conversation

Unsolved

T

4 Posts

June 14th, 2019 08:00

Dell Original Windows 10 with Dell Softwares

Hello everyone, My problem I bought this Inspiron 7570 used, so I don't know if the installed windows original or not. However, it was showing activated in computer's properties. After few month windows got crashed I tried to repair but it didn't worked so I did reset my pc in which it came into fresh version of windows in which all installed softwares by me were removed. After 2 days of that it crashed again this time it couldn't be repaired nor fresh one. So I decided to reset the by given options so I did and it's stuck on Just a Moment screen after installing whole windows. Then I downloaded Dell OS Recovery tool on another PC and made a bootable USB with Dell Applications (the recommended option). Its booted into Dell SupportAssist in which I checked for hardware which was okay, tried to repair it showed okay, backup some important files then went to Restore. In Restore option it was showing just showing CloudRestore and tried to download but after completing 1% it stucks and gives error as it's unable to download required content, after multiple attempts and different USBs. I'm downloading another Advanced Option of Dell OS Recovery Tool to download Windows Image (without dell apps).1 1, I want to know another way of CloudRestore or any other way: so I can make my laptop as fresh as it came out from factory with all partitions resetting and specially with Dell softwares. 2. If I will successful in installing Windows Image then how can I install Dell softwares for my laptop? Dell Inspiron 15 7570 ( ) Ci7-8550, 8GB RAM, 512 SSD, 4k, Touchscreen, Windows 10 Home (64-bit)

2 Intern

• 

1.5K Posts

June 14th, 2019 17:00

Well I would log into support for your notebook and service tag and just download them from downloads and install them. You could download Dell Command update 3.0 for windows 10. there you'll find a link to download all the hardware drivers for your model and service tag number. Otherwise, you can just download them all one at a time and install them.

4 Posts

June 15th, 2019 08:00

Can you please be more specific and brief?, as I am new to this.

4 Operator

• 

5.6K Posts

June 15th, 2019 14:00

Since you mention Windows crashing, before doing anything, I would run Dell Diagnostics on the hard drive first.

2 Intern

• 

1.5K Posts

June 16th, 2019 09:00

You have to log into Dell Support using your Model Number and Service Tag number. that's a brief as I can make it. Each Dell computer is issued a Service Tag number which identifies your exact Notebook so that you get the exact right drivers.

4 Posts

June 23rd, 2019 02:00

Dear All,

Thank you for your responses.

I have successfully installed Windows with Dell Software by Advanced Mode of Dell OS Recovery Tool that was Windows Image. Kindly confirm was that a right way? and what about proper partitions and recovery partition and all? and what are Dell Software supported for my laptop? Dell 7570.

9 Legend

• 

47K Posts

June 23rd, 2019 02:00

Download Dell Recovery & Restore to a USB drive.

Repair Windows on another Dell computer with the Dell Recovery & Restore application. You can automatically fix problems that prevent Windows from starting or recover your PC using a system image.

http://dell.com/keyinthecloud

No Events found!