Start a Conversation

Unsolved

I

1 Message

August 16th, 2019 01:00

Dell g5 drivers and alienware command center problems

Hi there, i receive a dell g5 5590 about three weeks ago, since then i only have issues with the drivers (graphic card both) and also with the alien ware command center. after a few calls to dell support, about 10 emails and 3 remote assistance they couldn't give me any solution more than tell me " just ignore it" as the driver have been updated but the dell support assist keep showing me they need to be update, same issues with the alien ware command center every time i open, its need to be update but if i do it then crashes and stop working, dell technician told me " your laptop doesn't support alien ware command center" but the website says the opposite as the software came on the laptop from factory... pretty disappointed with the brand and support, anyone can help me ? should i just ask for my money back ? thanks

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

August 16th, 2019 07:00

Thank you for your message. I will be glad to review this & assist you further.

What is the graphics driver version installed on your system?

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Dell-Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.

How to find the service tag

September 20th, 2019 19:00

Im having the exact same problem, alienware command center "no alienwareFX compatible devices were found".

Also I got very annoying lags every 10 to 15 minutes... like mouse is very very slow and keyboard also.

Very dissapointing for a brand like dell

4 Posts

December 24th, 2019 03:00

I also have the same problem as detailed by Germanmazza.

1 Message

January 17th, 2020 15:00

I also have the same problem @GermanMazza 

No Events found!