Start a Conversation

Unsolved

S

1 Message

October 2nd, 2022 02:00

Dell inspiron 15 3000 snails space and worst

Inspiron 3582

Inspiron 3582

OMG,,, I cannot believe the service and the product, I purchased a Dell and its awful.

Since 1 year it is extremely slow, I tried to contact Customer service since Jan they have not returned my email with a quote to extend the service or offer support with a solution. 

I have being using my work laptop but this is ridiculous,,,,

Any help from anyone would be appreciated, the support assist doesn't open, looks like 2k down the drain, Maybe I may get a response on social media,,,,

10 Elder

• 

24.8K Posts

October 2nd, 2022 04:00

This is a 3-year old model that was released in January, 2019 -- no, they're likely not going to extend a warranty, even if you purchased it a year ago.  

These were available with as little as 4G RAM and spinning hard drives -- both of which are performance killers. If you have less than 8G RAM and less than a native solid state drive, upgrade to 8G and an SSD and the performance will improve, though the other part of the calculus is that this was never designed to be a performance system.  It's an extreme budget notebook, and has features that match its price.

2 Intern

• 

223 Posts

October 2nd, 2022 09:00

Hi

How often do you run a Defraggler on the HDD?

• 

17K Posts

March 30th, 2023 03:00

ann_droid

When should I defrag my HDD?
Once Windows is finished analyzing the disk, you can check the percentage of fragmentation on the disk in the Last Run column. If the number is above 10%, you should defragment the disk.

No Events found!