Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

March 17th, 2020 01:00

Dell inspiron 3593 driver installation

Do we need to install chipset driver for Dell inspiron 3593 model?

9 Legend

• 

12.3K Posts

March 17th, 2020 06:00

Yes chipset drivers are important for the correct operation of your system software and hardware. Windows may have installed a newer driver so check the version before you download.

9 Legend

• 

12.3K Posts

March 18th, 2020 16:00

I usually go with the newest driver and in most cases that is Windows supplied. Dell can be behind in driver versions as they are passed to Dell from the hardware manufacturer, whereas MS gets those driver sin a more timely manner and releases them quickly. Even if you installed the Dell driver, you can bet that Windows will do an update and install the newest version they have. IOW, I usually trust Windows to keep my drivers up to date.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

March 18th, 2020 12:00

Thank you JOcean for your quick reply. 

I check the version for chipset drivers for Dell and Windows update also. then I noted Windows update automatically installed latest chipset driver for my laptop . so can I use the Windows update driver version for my laptop ? or do I need to change to dell driver version?.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

March 19th, 2020 02:00

once again I thank you for your quick response. If you don't mind please reply my other 2 post for 3593 model. bcz even Dell solution Team didn't check the post properly and reply for their customers. Lenovo customer service is extraordinary.

1. ssd sata installation. 2. software installation. 

I'm waiting for your reply. Thank you.

No Events found!