Start a Conversation

Unsolved

August 10th, 2023 23:03

• 

16.7K Posts

January 17th, 2018 08:00

Mastropiano,

Make sure that the system vents are free of any dust. Run the system diags by following the information below. Also, update the system bios from the link below.

is shipped with the Dell™ Enhanced Pre-boot System Assessment (ePSA) diagnostics. ePSA has been significantly improved with a view to streamline the entire diagnostic process. Enhancements include simultaneous testing on multiple devices, automatic execution that can be interrupted to allow interactive test selection, and an intuitive graphical user interface (GUI).

Launching the Dell ePSA Diagnostics

During the boot process, ePSA is accessed from a cold boot by pressing the power button on and repeatedly tapping until the BIOS Boot Menu appears on the screen. Use the Up and Down Arrow keys to select Diagnostics on the menu, and then press .

Inspiron 7559 Drivers, Downloads and Manuals

1 Message

January 17th, 2018 08:00

Thanks for the reply! I did the system diags today booting the computer and pressing F12 and it worked just fine during the test but during the initiation of the computer or in normal conditions it's not working. I just found out that sometimes they are . I think it's kinda working on demand if it's possible here . they're turning on when the heat reaches certain level but when it cooled down they're back off. Is that or they're just randomly turning on and off. Any way I can check this ? Or is it possible for the fan configuration to have changed on its own ? Thanks !

• 

16.7K Posts

January 17th, 2018 09:00

Mastropiano,

There is no place to check the fans. Updating the system bios sometimes resolves fan issues. Click the link in the previous post to download and install the latest bios.

No Events found!