Unsolved

Closed

S

1 Rookie

• 

2 Posts

January 14th, 2019 00:00

Feedback of service

Dell service center is the one of the worst service center I have seen in my file.They take laptop and say that within three working days they will give the report and repair the problems but they don't and when we call them,they give so many silly reasons like we don't have engineer and he is on leave and my question is, do they have a only one engineer in all their service center and the funny thing is,they vary their prices as well if i call the customer service number they tell one price and if i go to the service center and inquire they say another price for service,what are they playing? with customer or what if i ask them to give some higher official phone number they say the people who are in service center they are only the higher official, if those people are only not good and then whom should i approach.i am not understanding do they think we use computers for just fun and if they keep it for so long it will not affect us or what. OVER ALL I WANTED TO SAY IS THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE WORST PEOPLE I HAVE EVER SEEN,THEY JUST PLAY WITH THE CUSTOMER

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

January 14th, 2019 10:00

Thank you for your message. We strive to provide a great customer experience for all our customers. I regret we missed the mark in your case.

Is the system at a Dell authorized service center?

2 Posts

May 8th, 2020 10:00

Online service is equally bad. I bought extended warranty and have "Express service". After spending a few hours online "chatting" with Dell representatives, I was supposed to get a call from them the next day. That did not happen. Now I realize that it is all a scam. I will never buy a Dell product again, nor will my College.

October 13th, 2020 08:00

I purchased a new Vostro 14 3000 laptop worth 39000 with a lot of expectations in September. I trusted this company. They sent me our faulty product and made their owl straight. And not agree to replacement . First they forced me to repair and when I deny then scare me that replacement will take 50 to 60 days when I still agree to replace then they told that your bill is third party (flipkart) i will consider from your order date I don't care when you received ,I don't care when you got this my policy sorry to inconvenient . Dell employees  do not have any effect on how I got such huge money. If I had to purchase a  repaired laptop  then why did I spend such huge money by purchasing a new laptop? I could purchase an older one they sent me faulty products and not ready to replace. my 40000 money was ruined  just because I have trust on Dell (rather than Lenovo and HP etc.) only this is my fault and have extreme hopeless and negative experiences with Dell products. My oath never to purchase a Dell product in my life. .

October 14th, 2020 02:00

thank you for inform me for the replacement issue in dell because first  i had to decide the purchased but many review i see just all the given negative review so i have to decide the not purchased dell . my frnd also tell me dell service is very worst  

October 14th, 2020 12:00

Yes I am also surprised.

1 Message

October 22nd, 2020 12:00

As a Dell user since 2000, I have always purchased a Dell do to their warranty.  Well never again.  My 6 month old laptop has a motherboard issue and I have been waiting a month for a new part. Their service is not what it used to be.  Never every again Dell.

No Events found!