Start a Conversation

Unsolved

D

3 Posts

July 5th, 2020 05:00

Fix for gtx 1060 max Q fps drop dell g5 5587

undervolt your cpu to -150V like mine is i7 8750H with extrem tuning utility 

if undervolting not working  no worries please go to your bios reset to defaults then   then do   reset to factory defaults you will recovery the first bios reboot and enjoy undervolting  

make shure to download official driver for intel graphic and nvidia too so we back to our fix open panel of nvidia under developer it say manage gpu perfemance counters then apply option allow acces to the gpu perfemance to all users every time when boot windows or got drop fps do this for recovery perfemance  like this picture 

https://developer.nvidia.com/sites/default/files/akamai/tools/Common/SupportSolutions/ERR_NVGPUCTRPERM_NvCtrlPanel-AllowAccessToPerfCtrs.PNG

i am on windows 10 version 2004  honestly i am so satesfited by this pc lol gtx 1060 max Q here it is fake  you know why ??? i get 1670 MHZ as boost it mean it is real gtx 1060 !

• 

25.7K Posts

July 5th, 2020 23:00

We tried reaching you on a private message but did not receive a response. Please feel free to reply to the private message whenever you are available.

July 7th, 2020 05:00

hello i give a fix for those who use charger 130W  they have probleme with fps this charger need undervolt cpu and refresh driver gtx to get maximum power of fps  by apply option allow acces to the gpu perfemance to all users each time wehn windows boot 

No Events found!