Start a Conversation

Unsolved

Closed

S

4 Posts

August 19th, 2020 22:00

Full payment successfully but no order confirmation

I have Belongs to India. I placed an order through the Dell India website on 18/08/2020 for a New Inspiron 15 3593 Laptop(10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-1035G1 Processor (6MB Cache, up to 3.6 GHz) Windows 10 home (64bit) English, 4 GB, 1 x 4 GB, DDR4, 2666 MHz, 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive) and paid the full amount from my account. The amount was debited successfully (after the OTP), but the browser showed an error on redirection to Dell site. But, I have not received my order confirmation email, any internet Reference number or any order number form dell side, and also order status is not showing on the Dell website. I called your toll free number (18004254046) of dell support and didn't receive any response from your side. Once it was connected and your representative named( Gaurav, Manikaran, Kamal) told me to wait as he was connecting to the customer care team, and further, I waited for approx 15 mins after that call was disconnected. And the behavior of some representative (like Neha, Rajiv)  was very inappropriate. They immediately disconnected my call. So, I wanted your help please respond to my issue as soon as you can. I tried for 2 hours and no response was generated from your side.

4 Operator

• 

20.1K Posts

August 20th, 2020 12:00

We are just users here in US helping other users. Contact Dell Sales in India. Try using the website--

https://www.dell.com/support/Contents/en-in/category/eSupport-Order-support?~ck=mn

Payment should not have been made without any contact. 

You should not post private info here or on any public forum.

No Events found!